Give us the need,
we’ll find the concept!
We pride ourselves on enabling children of all ages, abilities and even those who are just young at heart to experience the freedom of mobility. Cycling provides so many physical and psychological benefits. It offers the advancement of motor skills, strengthens one’s core muscles, develops confidence and offers independence.
Why Ride/Clinical Benefits
Children with disabilities often have limited access to physical and recreational activities. Research shows that these children can benefit from riding a tricycle in the following ways:
- Improved gross motor function
- Improved cardiovascular fitness (breathing and heart rate)
- Improved exercise capability
- Positive effects on muscle tone, joint range of motion, trunk and head control
- Stimulation of visual/spatial orientation skills
- Quality of life and participation in family/community
See the adaptive bike feature breakdown below to see common features and accessories found on Freedom Concepts bikes:
How To Buy