Need More Stability?
- Have your bike built with a wide-glide frame to further prevent tipping and to support heavier riders.
- Add knobby tires for easy-cruising down gravel roads, or equip devices with never-go-flat tires for maintenance-free riding.
How Involved is the Rider?
- Are they able to control the bike on their own? Or would the addition of a Rear Steer Assistance Handle be beneficial?
Our line of adaptive bicycles accommodates a wide range of heights and weights, allowing for a minimum of 6” of growth on every model. By sizing the bike to the inseam (leg length), you are fitting the individual so that they are not straining muscles and hindering development.
Experience years of enjoyment and stimulating growth by ensuring your device is sized properly!
Remember, our adaptive bikes accommodate functional inseams from 6 to 34 inches or more. Each model has a specific inseam range; however we always take factors like positioning and room for growth into consideration when building a Freedom Concepts bike.
Above all, our adaptive bikes provide a quality of life and lifestyle to those with limited mobility options. Every product is designed to provide normalcy and a sense of freedom. Each bike is built to the person and their special needs, taking leg length, trunk support, and type of disability into consideration. Listed below are several of the benefits that Freedom Concepts adaptive bikes can provide:
- Improved range of motion
- Proper hip-to-foot positioning
- Development of balance and self-support
- Improved motor planning
- Increased blood circulation
- Fitting process ensures natural hip positioning
- Strengthening of anti-gravity muscles
- Stabilized bike with parking brake for transferring
- Quick Release locks help swing bike components out of the way for transferring
- Improvements in overall mobility